Top picture is of Dong Soo and Soju (kind of a Korean wine\hard drink), Bottom one of Mitchell and a student acting a little strange. Both at a great Korean BBQ Restaurant in downtown Hayung (just down the hill from Campus).
Well it's my last full week here in Korea, and it's been a lot of fun, I hope that these last couple of days are both long and very enjoyable. Lately me and a fellow MSU student Mitchell(pictured above) have been trying hard to hang out with some of our Korean friends as much as possible before we leave, and that has made the remaining days some great ones.
Also a few days ago I was walking home from playing Settlers of Catan with some of the full time English teachers and I stumbled across a temple. So today I decided to take my camera out and grab a few pictures of it. It's a local one hidden in alleyways. It may look old but was really only made 3-4 years ago if I remember correctly. It is still in use and meant that it probably would have been a whole lot more interesting and open to me if I would have brought one of the Buddhist Korean students with me to look around... Oh well, maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment